• Design and prepare reports for all ebusiness metrics for various online platforms and achieve all growth objectives and develop all enhancements to direct supply network.
• Design and execute all features of roadmap for all equipments and strategic business units and prepare reports to be presented to key stakeholders and interpret all data in coordination with business leaders.
• Administer all eBusiness activities and incorporate best practices in same to design effective strategies and assist internet team to implement all department strategy and analyze all information and recommend improvements to all customer processes.
• Manage various internal data sources and web analytics tools to enhance customer experience and assist to increase web presence of company and monitor all websites and recommend changes required.
• Coordinate with key information owners to ensure delivery of all internal resources on time and manage all web site data to ensure accuracy of customer postings and recommend exclusive plans for all key customers to promote ecommerce.
• Analyze all ecommerce transaction and site and recommend improvements to enhance customer experience and assist all external partners and provide support to all associate activities and monitor all site issues and assist in resolution of same.
• Develop and supervise all activities and plans for various ecommerce projects and coordinate with product development team to prepare an effective schedule for project and ensure compliance to same.
• Assist all internal parties to understand product deliverables and provide support to all activities on ecommerce platforms and ensure satisfaction of customer at all times.
• Analyze online experience of customer and recommend improvements to same and assess effectiveness of all key metrics and monitor all vendor service level agreement to ensure optimal quality of services to customer.
• Supervise all product design and ensure compliance to all product guidelines and coordinate with Direct Channels and improve all market strategies and incorporate latest technology in same and provide optimization in product search.
• Prepare plans for ecommerce infrastructure team for all worldwide sites and coordinate with engineering and technical product managers to prepare timeframe for projects.
• Coordinate with internal team and provide support to all online marketing strategies and prioritize projects and recommend ways to increase traffic to website with incorporation of best tools and assist to maximize revenue.
• Prepare reports and maintain track of all activities on websites, perform tests and assist in all website conversation and recommend improvements in strategies to increase customer retention and design site content.
• Maintain optimal level of customer services at all times and ensure simplicity in services and ensure compliance to all legal requirements and monitor all online channels.
• Administer an effective website strategy and develop and maintain effective relationships with all web designers and programmers and implement all social media strategies and implement all marketing campaigns and prepare all newsletters.
• Supervise all newsletter performance and design various strategies to increase sales and monitor all performance reports on weekly basis and manage all new product launch calendar.
• Bachelor's degree in business, Sales, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
• Ability to push online sales is a must.
• 4-6 years of E-commerce management experience
• Professional certification in any related courses will be an added advantage
• Familiar with the E-commerce platforms and systems used e.g Jumia Kenya, Kilimal, Masoko, Jambo shop is mandatory.
• Comfortable with working with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
• Vast experience determining how to cater unique marketing campaigns to a unique audience and most especially the e-commerce platforms is mandatory.
• Ability work alongside a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
• Good understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
• Able to work independently without much supervision.