Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
Optica is seeking an experienced individual with a high degree of professionalism to manage the e-commerce department. The role will be based in Nairobi.
The e-commerce manager must be highly organized, technically-minded and an excellent communicator as they overlook all the e-commerce efforts. It is necessary that they keep up with the latest web analytics software and search engine rules so as to provide the most up-to-date and complete information. They must be willing and ready to read and learn about any processes relevant to e-commerce.
The main responsibility of the e-commerce manager is to handle the end to end activities of the Optica e-commerce endeavours.
Other responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
• Comprehensively understand our business and all the systems we use.
• Compile, organize, and evaluate data from various mediums.
• Identify and track KPIs on web traffic and lead conversion funnels.
• Develop a strategy for rapid growth of e-commerce.
• Effectively analyse and monitor our services, market trends, and customer requirements.
• Oversee design and developments of the website.
• Manage product photography lifecycle.
• Work together with the digital marketing team to ensure all efforts are consistent and working towards same goals and outcomes.
Salary Range: KSh50,000 – KSh70,000
• Required Education: Diploma, Associate’s Degree
• Required Relevant Work Experience: Minimum 5 Years Experience In E-Commerce.
• Required Skills: Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Data Analysis.
• Required Languages: English Fluent