- Create high quality and engaging instructional elements to include, but not be limited to, infographics, videos, photo editing, illustrations, and animations
- Interpret course content and learning activities, including interactive component into eLearning content using various technologies e.g. Adobe Creative Suite
- Lead audio and video production for eLearning course delivery
- Collaborate with the team in brainstorming, input meetings, and creative reviews.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the latest trends and technologies in online education.
- Visualize instructional graphics, layout, user interface and the finished product.
- A related degree, job experience or specific job training certifications.
- Highly proficient with eLearning authoring tools including Adobe Captive
- Proficiency in graphic design tools, including Adobe Captive (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), PowerPoint and other presentation programs
- Knowledge and experience working with learning management systems
- Experience working with current and evolving digital technology and media, and printing and production techniques.
- Technical expertise in interactive simulation, virtual representation, video and other training platforms.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
If interested and meet the requisite qualifications please send your application, your current resume and work samples/portfolio quoting the job title on the email subject (E-Learning Graphic Designer) on or before 31st July 2020.
Please include the job title in the subject line.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.