Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya
• Economic analysis and writing of timely and relevant policy briefs
• Econometric analysis of economic data sets
• Macroeconomic and microeconomic modeling
• Collect, clean and organize economic datasets
• Collaborate with other team members to build applications
• Other tasks and duties as directed
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, ideally a Masters
• Proficiency in working with statistical packages (the use of STATA or R is a must)
• The candidate must have a strong understanding of macroeconomics and econometrics
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English
• Candidate must have 5 years or more experience (or at least 2 years with a Masters)
To apply send your Curriculum Vitae via "Apply Now Button"
Please note that the shortlisting of qualified candidates will be on a rolling basis.