Manager Key accounts, distributors and other outlets of the major customers
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
REPORTING TO: Sales Manager
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
1. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare orders, presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
3. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
4. Follow up on new customers and referrals resulting from field activity.
5. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
6. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
7. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
8. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.
9. Identify and resolve client concerns.
10. Prepare various status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
11. Communicate new products and services to the customers,
12. Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
13. Participate in marketing events such as seminars, promotions, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
14. Follow up for collection of payment.
15. Ensure all products are current and not about to expire
16. Any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time by the Management.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Certificate/Diploma in electrical engineering - Must
• A strong background in Sales of electrical equipment - Must
• More than two years of experience in sales - Must
• Knowledge of Solar energy equipment - Advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured