We are looking for an electrical engineer who will help us advance our electrical products, systems, applications and perform electrical installations and project implementation.
On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Prepare material schedule summary reports.
• Installation and implementation of projects.
• Provide technical support in design and implementation of project electrical installation system.
• Analyse and resolve design problems in a timely manner.
• Be part of the commissioning and testing of electrical installation project.
• Prepare electrical plans, technical specifications, line diagrams and other project documentations for management review.
• Track project status regularly and ensure to execute projects within allotted budget and timelines.
• Assess potential risks and technical challenges and accordingly develop corrective action plans.
1. Academic Qualifications
• Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related field.
• Proficient in AutoCAD and/or other engineering applications
• Minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience in estimating, budgeting, designing and project management of electrical installation contracts.
3. Skills and Attributes
• Self-motivated, team player and ability to work within deadlines with high organizational skills
• Must have vast exposure in electrical power supply systems, electronics and control systems.
• Physically fit and able to lift heavy objects.