Our client in the construction industry is looking for a qualified electrical engineer to design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power generators, motors, and navigation systems at the construction site.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience at the same level and field.
- Must be a South Sudan Local
- Must have at least a trade certificate.
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans