We are a Power and Renewable energy solutions provider based in Nairobi with operations across the East African region. The company seeks to recruit personnel for the positions listed below. If you qualify, please send your CV and Certificates.
Position 1: Electrical Engineer
1. Design power backup and solar solutions meeting customer needs.
2. Monitor the performance of installed systems and equipment to ensure that their, operation and maintenance comply with design specifications and contractual agreements.
3. Monitor and revise maintenance schedules as necessary to ensure their continued effective performance.
5. Ensure that all documentation and procedures are provided when commissioning new equipment.
7. Maintain comprehensive records of stocks and maintenance carried out.
8. Maintain contact with sales and other departments to ensure new projects are implemented satisfactorily.
9. Monitor the results of the planned maintenance program and introduce any required changes where effectiveness needs to be improved.
10. Maintain knowledge of new developments in maintenance practices and procedures to ensure that there is continuous improvement in maintenance standards.
11. Make solutions presentations to assist the sales process,
12. Help in preparation of tender documents.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
The job requires:
• a degree in electrical engineering;
• registration with ERC (EPRA) with Class A1 license;
• at least 3 years’ experience of electrical systems installation and maintenance;
• knowledge of the industry;
• good communication skills;
• good analytical and problem-solving skills;
• an ability to work as part of a team;
• knowledge of modern maintenance techniques;
• IT literacy;
• good interpersonal skills.