Qualification: Diploma in electrical engineering
NYS training an advantage
• Design and develop electrical equipment, including electric motors, machinery controls, lighting, and wiring in buildings, radar and navigation systems, communications systems; and power generation, control, and transmission devices used by electric utilities.
• Handle the development of lighting, wiring systems, electric motors, navigation systems, and utilities
• Test equipment and isolate defects.
• Create best routes for power supplies.
• Integrate components into the final design.
• Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
• Assemble bid, approval, and construction issue drawing packages.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
• Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
• Use computers extensively to produce and analyze designs.
• Generate specifications for parts.
• Control the efficiency of processes.
• Supervise technicians and other engineers during development phase.
• Build, test and modify product prototypes.
Kindly note that only successful candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted for further consideration in the Selection process