DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the workshop supervisor, the technician’s duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to-
i. Perform maintenance, complete overhaul, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly or adjustment of various aircraft components during repairs and overhauls.
ii. Test aircraft components to identify malfunctions.
iii. Ensure compliance with CAA and company standards.
iv. Keep work area clean and safe.
v. Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of aircraft components.
vi. Inspect aircraft components for damage.
vii. Resolve technical defects
viii. Perform work in compliance with environmental, health and safety regulations.
ix. Operate support equipment that is used in maintenance of aircraft components.
x. Use, maintain and store company-provided tools and equipment in safe and proper manner.
xi. Record all tasks carried out on the equipment
xii. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
1. A degree in Electrical engineering or Aeronautical engineering
2. An electrical /electronics diploma
3. An aeronautical engineering diploma
4. Computer literate
5. Working experience in repair of electrical components, training, repair of PCBs and experience in computer programming will be an added advantage
1. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
2. Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
3. High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
4. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organize work to meet objectives and identify and deal with problems.
5. Ability to work on different aspects of the company
6. Attention to detail and willingness to learn.
7. Good hands on abilities to disassemble and assemble components.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• PC proficiency (Windows environment).
Deadline for applications 10th July 2020