We are a Power and Renewable energy solutions provider based in Nairobi with operations across the East African region. The company seeks to recruit personnel for the positions listed below. If you qualify, please send your CV and Certificates.
Position 2: Electrical Technician Power Backup
1. Undertake routine maintenance of electrical equipment and instrumentation in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule.
2. Carry out fault finding to detect and repair any electrical faults on equipment or instrumentation.
3. Assist in producing the maintenance schedule for electrical equipment and instrumentation.
4. Supervise external contractors and internal workers as required.
5. Carry out all work within the agreed budgetary and time limits.
6. Advise other maintenance personnel on any technical issues beyond their scope.
7. Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with company safety rules and health and safety legislation.
8. Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with relevant environmental standards.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
The job requires:
• Diploma in electrical engineering;
• Registration with ERC (EPRA) as Class C installers
• an appropriate apprenticeship or training;
• at least 5 years’ experience in electrical maintenance work;
• knowledge of the industry;
• an ability to work as part of a team.