Installing, testing, repairing and maintaining of electrical systems and equipment in domestic, commercial and industrial environments
- Minimum Qualification: Unspecified
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
The organization aims to be the most sustainable fish platform on the planet whilst it scales to feed 2 billion Africans in the coming 2 decades. Currently, VF is sub-Saharan Africa’s fastest growing fish platform, and the largest Fish platform in East Africa. We have operations on the Kenyan side of Lake Victoria, and distribution capacity throughout Kenya while we build operations in Lake Kivu in Rwanda as well through our sister company Kivu Choice. The Company has the highest standards for performance, execution, culture, and integrity, with best-in-class talent from across the globe.
Electrician (Located in Homa Bay)
We are looking for an Electrician who will be responsible for executing plans of electrical wiring, installing electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment.
• Installing, testing, repairing and maintaining of electrical systems and equipment in domestic, commercial and industrial environments.
• Running of Diesel generators
• HT and LT power line maintenance
• Repair and maintenance of HVAC systems
• Installation and maintenance of water supply pumps
• Installation and maintenance of cold rooms and reefers
• Installation and maintenance of air blowers and aerators
• Electrical wiring and installation
• Installation and maintenance of different types of electrical and electronic gadgets
- Root causes of power failure and offer precise solutions.
- Cause of failure of electrical and electronic equipment and offer timely and accurate solutions.
• Lead a team of electrical technicians to implement a preventive maintenance schedule for all company electrical and electronic equipment.
• Lead a team of electricians effectively repairing and repairing all electrical and electronic appliances on construction sites.
• At least 5 years’ experience as an Electrical Technician in a busy industry.
• Must have a valid license class A or B for electrical installation.
• Must be able to lead a team of electrical technicians.
• Must be able to cost and prepare a schedule of materials for installation projects.
• Physically fit.
• Status: Full time
• Location: Homa Bay, Kenya
To apply, please send your updated CV of no more than two pages indicating the job title “Electrician” as the subject. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured