EMBU MUNICIPALITY BOARD
1. Embu Municipal Board Member (Person Living with Disability)(Re advertisement) VACANCY NO. CPSB 06/21 1 POST
Terms of Service: Five (5) Years Contract
The Embu County Government wish to recruit competent and qualified person to take up position as member of Embu Municipal Board, in line with the requirements of section 14 of the Urban Areas and Cities Act 2011 Section 13, which requires gender equity, representation of persons living with disability, youth and marginalized groups when appointing members of the municipal boards.
The following are the requirements:
(i) Must be a Kenyan citizen
(ii) Hold at least a diploma from an institution recognized in Kenya;
(iii)Has a distinguished career in medium level management position in either public or privatesector;
(iv)Holds at least five years post-qualification professional experience
(v) Must ordinarily be a resident of Embu County or have a permanent dwelling in Embu or carries on business in Embu or have lived in Embu for at least five years.
(vi)Must satisfy the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution. Must have clearance from the following: -
• Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
• Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
• Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
• Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
• Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
(vii) Must be a person living with disability (PWD) and be registered with the National Council for Persons with Disabilities (NCPWD)
(viii) Recommendation from the National Council for Persons with Disabilities.
How to apply.
All applicants are requested to download an application form and a detailed document containing requirements relevant to the positions advertised from Embu County website: -www.embu.go.ke
Candidates MUST attach photocopies of the following documents:
i. National Identity Card
ii. Academic, Professional Certificates and testimonials
iii. Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 2nd March, 2021.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871- 60100,
1. Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
2. The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelope and the Application
3. Embu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer hence does NOT charge any fee for recruitment.
4. Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification.