You will analyze the business domain, document its processes and systems, outline business requirements, and match a software business model with the software being built.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Our client is a worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. It connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office, and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
Because of consistent growth and digital transformation, Our client is looking for an ambitious and passionate business analyst that will be a member of our product development team. You will analyze the business domain, document its processes and systems, outline business requirements, and match a software business model with the software being built.
• Communicate with colleagues and clients to understand their needs
• Gather requirements and produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings, and present to stakeholders when necessary
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided
• Translate information and data into usable details for product management and software developers
• Producing, planning, and monitoring business cases
What you need to be successful:
• 1+ years of proven experience as a Business Analyst or similar role like product owner
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong customer service and analytical problem-solving skills
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to interface with technical and non-technical staff at all organizational levels
• Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
• Planned, organized, and efficient
• Strong interest in business and business development
• Good understanding of information technology and software development life cycle
• Fluency in English
What we offer
An opportunity to learn and grow, a competitive salary, an international team, and challenging projects.
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget