Position: ENERGY AUDIT-SALES ENGINEER (FOR A RENEWABLE ENERGY COMPANY)
Employer: A LEADING RENEWABLE ENERGY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-EA_SE-11-2021
Industry: RENEWABLE ENERGY AND MANUFACTURING
Job Category: MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
• A bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
• The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
• Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
• Good leadership and team working skills.
• At least 4 years’ experience in sales of energy/technology field.
Salary: KSHS. 80,000 - 120,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS
• Setting and achieving energy audit sales goals and quotas.
• Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers.
• Discussing energy needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
• Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
• Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging delivery of service.
• Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs.
• Acquire new customers by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities
• Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
• Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management and clients.
• Training other members of the sales team on the energy audit technical aspects of the company's services.