Engineer – Tanzania
Summit Recruitment & Search
Engineering & Technology
The successful candidate will be required to Head the Engineering department. He/she MUST be innovative, hands-on engineering experience and a background working in Tanzania is mandatory
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Engineer – Tanzania
Our client, a well-established planation with operations in Kenya and Tanzania is currently seeking to recruit a Maintenance Farm Engineer to be based in the outcast of Tanzania. The successful candidate will be required to Head the Engineering department. He/she MUST be innovative, hands-on engineering experience and a background working in Tanzania is mandatory. Being hands-on will require the candidate to support maintenance of all processing machinery; maintenance of all vehicles i.e. 35 tractors; maintenance of heavy plant i.e. bulldozers; maintenance of facilities; plumbing system, electrical system and renewable energy. The candidate will report to the GM of the plantation.
· Manage a large team or artisan based in facilities through allocation of work.
· Support maintenance of all processing machinery.
- Support maintenance of all vehicles.
- Support maintenance of Heavy Plant i.e. Bulldozers.
- Responsible for maintenance of the facilities.
- Responsible for the Engineering body.
- Responsible for all utilities in the plantation
· Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
· Must be a registered Engineer.
- Must be willing to work outcast of Nairobi.
- Must be HANDS – ON.
- Must have excellent people management skills.
- Candidates with an agriculture background will have a distinct advantage.
- Must demonstrate experience working in Kenya previously.
- Must have long tenure with previous employers.
- Must have ability to think strategic.
- Ability to work with multiple departments.
- Must have a background in maintenance of transport, heavy plant, utility, facilities and energy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have worked in a multicultural environment.
Monthly Gross salary: Competitive Package Depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 4th April 2023
Position Level: Management
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/3SNTTPh
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured