HALDOOR KG, PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL IS URGENTLY LOOKING FOR TWO PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS!!!!!
1. ENGLISH, SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS.
● General English teacher. Pos 1
● English and mathematics knowledge for primary school.
Qualifications & Experience
● A holder of Kenyan passport.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education, on the above-named disciplines
● At least 3-4 years of experience in similar positions
● Proficiency in written and spoken English.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
● Good organizational and time-management skills
● Energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline
● Initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and team working abilities
● Good judgment and an analytical mind
Haldoor Schools is a dynamic learning community offering a broad, rigorous curriculum from Foundation to secondary. Classroom programs are progressive and personalized, catering to each child’s needs, encouraging parental involvement and
promoting active learning.
● We are seeking an innovative and qualified School Teachers to join our teaching team.
The position holders will be generally responsible for the following duties:
● Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
● Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
● Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan.
● Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
● Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students;
● Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students;
● Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her;
● Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education
● Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of the school staff, including those having posts of special responsibility
● Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching and learning of the subject through effective dialogue, participating in reciprocal peer review and observation of class teaching practice
● Maintaining good order and discipline amongst students under one’s care and safeguarding their health and safety at all times;
● Participating in staff, group or other meetings related to the school curriculum for the better organization and administration of the school;
● Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
● Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
● Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities that may take place at weekends or in the evening;