This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An Officer at this level will work under the guidance of Senior Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
i) Collecting and collating data and information related to environment and natural resource;
ii) Participating in awareness creation and advocacy; and
iii) Writing periodic reports.
Requirements for appointment:
For direct appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;-
i) Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Environmental Science, Environmental Conservation and Natural Resource
Management, Environmental Conservation, Environmental Education, Environmental Health, Environmental Horticulture and
Landscaping, Environmental Law, Environmental Management and Conservation, Environmental Resource Conservation,
Environmental Studies and Community Development, Environmental Studies and Community Resources Conservation, Fisheries,
Forestry, Geo-spatial information and Remote Sensing, Agriculture, Aquatic Science, Bio-Resource Conservation and Management,
Botany, Chemistry, Climate Change and Development, Coastal and Marine Resource Agriculture, Aquatic Science, Bio-Resource
Conservation and Management, Botany, Chemistry, Climate Change and Development, Coastal and Marine Resource Management,
Conservation Biology, Disaster Mitigation and Sustainable Development, Dry land Agriculture and Enterprise Development, Earth
Sciences with Information Technology, Ecology, Environment and Bio system
Engineering, Environmental Chemistry, Geography, Geo-information Sciences, Horticulture, Land Resource Planning and Management,
Management, Meteorology, Natural Resource Management, Range Management, Waste Management, Water Resource and
Environment, Wildlife Management or Zoology from a recognized institution;
ii) Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
How to apply:
• Applications should be made online through https://psbkericho.co.ke/vacancies
• Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution will be required.
• Applicants should submit their online applications attaching copies of National Identity cards/passport, curriculum vitae, testimonials, academic and professional certificates on or before 12th August, 2020.
• Kericho County residents should indicate their respective wards and locations.
• Details of the qualifications and requirements can be obtained from the County website
• Any application/s sent through post or hand delivered will NOT be accepted/ considered.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NB: County Government of Kericho is an equal opportunity employer.
Persons with disability and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. W
Warning: Be aware of Fraudsters.
The County Government of Kericho does not charge any fees for purposes of processing their applications.
Incase of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.