We are looking for a ERP Business Consultant to help our clients improve their operations and support their business by providing intuitive guidance on ERP optimization for their business. You will be an important ally to every organization who wants to invest in change, improvement and needs help as to where and how. Your primary duty will be to undertake implementation of ERP projects for the clients from end to end.
• Responsible for providing a consultative approach to the successful and timely implementation of the ERP software at the clients’ site.
• Management of complete lifecycle of ERP implementation this starts from understanding the business processes of an organizations, project management and designing of different phases of ERP implementation which includes – Customizations, integration, support, fields, workflows etc.
• Ensure that the organization implement a complete solution that meet their business needs. Lead the client project throughout the development and the support phases.
• Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of their environment, solutions needed and all the factors identified are considered during implementation
• Makes sure the integration/implementation process goes smoothly from start to finish.
• Evaluating existing IT infrastructure and working closely with the presales team recommending system improvements.
• Training and continuous technical support - ensure the end user understands how the software works and which are the functionalities ERP provides optimising their business processes.
• Proven experience as business consultant with particular emphasis on the finance and accounting modules.
• Knowledge of diverse business matters such as Finance, Business Operations, IT, Sales, CRM, Marketing, HR etc.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software (CRM, ERP etc.) and databases
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
• Aptitude in creative problem-solving
• BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in a specialized business field will be an advantage