The incumbent will work closely with other members of the events team, assisting them in relevant aspects of marketing and event management.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
• Meeting the prospective clients for expo and magazine selling deals.
• Bringing in new business opportunities for both the expo and the magazine.
• Responding to inquiries about the products and services of the organization.
• Selling the products and services of the organization, space, publications, subscriptions or any other service or product of the organization. Updating and arranging sales order files and preparing them for senior management.
• Sourcing sponsorship opportunities for the exhibition
• Honoring all appointments and scheduled meetings with clients and organization’s management without fail.
• Customer care, pre-sales and after sales servicing of clients, collection of required input from clients for production or publication purposes, collection of payment cheques from clients for services/products of the organization.
• Advising management on new strategies to increase productivity of the organization as a whole.
• Liaising between the clients, design/editorial/management departments of the organization, ensuring proper authorization from the companies or individuals approached for business.
• Follow up on critical reporting of client’s issues to senior management, creation of awareness of the organization’s products and services to the potential and existing clients in a favorable and acceptable manner.
• Providing weekly reports of all business transacted or progress made towards sales as may be required.
• Keeping abreast with the ever-changing market, rules and regulations governing the industry.
• Liaise with other staff to ensure client issues are handled without unnecessary delays and sales process is performed smoothly.
• Degree or diploma in Marketing, Event Management, Public Relations, Communication or equivalent from a recognized institution.
• At least 3 years proven experience as an events marketer with an ability to do marketing and implementing planning.
• Ability to prioritize workload to ensure that marketing responsibilities are fulfilled when working within a busy team environment.
• Efficient and calm when working under pressure on a variety of tasks simultaneously, to tight deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including accurate use of English and the ability to proof materials for sense and accuracy.
• Ability to proactively identify and exploit opportunities to promote facilities and services as they arise.
• Ability to work well independently and to contribute as part of a team, with a supportive attitude to colleagues.
• Willingness to work outside of normal office hours on occasion when required
• Excellent IT Literacy is required.
• Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships.
• Willing to manage references from previous clients.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured