• Achieving set annual and monthly targets for different projects
• Work with creativity and under minimum supervision.
• Maintain close and effective contact with clients and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Attend regular sales review meetings for updates and feedback.
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes, concerns and offer value driven business solutions
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Create frequent reviews and reports for the different products
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
• Develop strategy to increase sales volumes and market share.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Diploma in business, Communication or a related field from a recognized institution.
• Marketing Society of Kenya, Chartered Institute of Management Professional Qualification or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Team player