The successful candidate will provide efficient administrative support to the Africa Team. The ideal candidate Must have a minimum of 5 years supporting C-Level Executives.
• Provide exceptional secretarial support to the Africa Team.
• Coordinate travel arrangements.
• Process expense claims & ensure the organisation’s expense policy is adhered to.
• Arrange internal & external meetings.
• Ensure internal database is kept up-to-date & new contact information is updated regularly.
• Ensure all local licenses and permits are obtained & renewed in good time.
• Liaise with building maintenance on all maintenance issues.
• Overseeing & managing goods & services in the office.
• Manage inventory & office set up processes.
• Must have relevant Diploma or Bachelor qualification.
• Experience in basic accounting & bookkeeping will have a distinct advantage.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience supporting C-Level Executives.
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Strong office administrator experience.
• Solid experience working in a multicultural environment.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 200,000 – 230,000 /= ( Approx. 1,818 – 2,090 USD) Plus benefits.
Position level: Lower Mid-Level Management.
Job Type: On contract – 9 Months.
Location: Karen, Kenya.
Deadline: 25th January 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***