The executive assistant is responsible for providing high level executive administrative support to the director.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Position: Executive Assistant with Legal Qualifications & Background (For a Brand Communication and Advertising Agency)
Employer: A LEADING BRAND COMMUNICATION AND ADVERTISING AGENCY
Ref No: SGK-EA-12-2022
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
• Bachelor of law (LLB) degree.
• Those with other degree qualifications and diploma in law (legal studies) will be considered.
• Good knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and strong organizational skills.
• Excellent customer service orientation. Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
• Self-starter, high energy level with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Confidence in working with teams and external stakeholders.
• Well placed sense of judgment and stakeholder management skills, able to exercise absolute discretion and confidentiality.
• Highest level of personal and professional integrity.
At least 5 years working experience as an executive assistant to the MD/CEO in a busy working environment.
The executive assistant is responsible for providing high level executive administrative support to the director. The position will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external communication on all matters pertaining to the office of the director. Key responsibilities include:
• Maintains short, medium and long-term diaries for the director; making necessary travel, meeting and other arrangements for appointments.
• Makes administrative arrangements and plan for internal and external meetings, conferences and attends as necessary; operating a system to ensure the director is fully briefed for meetings, including recommending solutions where appropriate.
• Proper management (direct/indirect) of projects that the director’s office may be participating in.
• Gathers and prepares reports on market intelligence (information relevant to a company's market - trends, competitor and customer) on a monthly basis for the director.
• Researches, prioritises, and follows up on corporate matters and action plans, determines appropriate courses of action, referral, or responses.
• Identifies and resolves challenges / problems that would not require the director’s direct involvement.
• This is done in accordance with priorities, policies, commitments, and program goals of the company.
• Provides high-level secretarial support to key internal and external meetings involving the director, including preparing agendas, coordinating or writing papers, producing minutes, and ensuing follow-up actions are progressed.
• Liaises with external bodies with which the director requires representation and is involved in as required.
• Prepares and edits correspondence, reports, memos, message point, speeches and presentation material as required; noting the need for accessibility in all documentation from all sources.
• Organizes and maintains director files and records. Welcomes guests and customers with courtesy, in person or vide the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings, designates and follows up on assigned action items.
• Monitors the director’s office budget to ensure it is within the allocated limits and make amendments where necessary.
Salary: KSHS. 120,000 - 170,000 PLUS OTHER COMPANY BENEFITS
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured