Reporting to the Managing Director, The Executive Advisor will be responsible for MD’s diary and coming up with ideas to drive the group to its potential.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Gross Salary of 50,000
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Preparing correspondence, reports and other documents for the Director.
• Organizing and maintaining director diary and making appointments.
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management.
• Developing and maintaining an efficient filling system both hard and soft for the director and the group as a whole.
• Preparing tenders within the set deadlines and responsibilities.
• Follow-up on Directors instructions to respective members of staff/Ticketing.
• Ensuring timely response on correspondence at least within 24 hrs of recipient.
• Scheduling and organizing director meetings and ensuring the director is well prepared for meetings.
• Making follow-up on meeting’s agenda and give input.
• Taking minutes at meetings and submit them for approval.
• Making follow-up with relevant staff on procurement to ensure timely delivery of materials to sites.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Making travel arrangement and accommodation for the director.
• Follow up on incomplete reports
• Performing any other duties as may be assigned.
Requirements, Experience and skills
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in PR, Administration, Customer Relations, Secretarial Studies or other related courses.
• 5 years’ experience in a busy environment.
• Relevant Diploma course will be an added advantage
• Well versed in MS Computer packages i.e. Word/Outlook/ Excel/ PowerPoint.
• High Degree of Integrity and Confidentiality
• Hardworking, resilient and pro-active
• Good multitasking skills
• Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Mature – able to engage Senior Management and VIP guests
• Good organizational skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured