- Deliver quality chauffer services according to the company policies and procedure and the Jimcab brand.
- Transporting authorized clients and personnel from one point to another in a timely and efficient manner.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- As guided by company policies, use the safest, approved route while utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends dependent on shift basis.
- Maintaining an organized transfers and vehicle movement/mileage log.
- Ensuring that the allocated vehicle has sufficient fuel and are always ready for use.
- Keenly monitoring vehicle status and organizing for scheduling of vehicle repairs and maintenance with the necessary department as appropriate.
- Minimum qualification of KCSE certification.
- A valid driver's license. Smart DL strongly preferred.
- A valid PSV or Taxi badge.
- A current certificate of good conduct, not older than 9 months.
- Minimum 3 years PSV driving experience, preferably in Nairobi.
- Neat and presentable
- Extensive knowledge of the Nairobi road networks and its environs.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication with ability to comfortably converse in English and Swahili.
- Not older than 50 years old as at time of application.
Qualified and interested candidates to submit the following:
- Clear scanned copies of the PSV Badge and Driver’s License.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Updated CV with 2 referees.
- Academic credentials testimonials.
Recruitment is done on a rolling basis; we therefore encourage prompt submission of application.