Our client, a fast-growing HOT AC Commercial Radio Station in Kenya is seeking to grow their fun team by onboarding the following position. If you are fun loving and passionately committed to Radio, meet the qualifications as detailed and are willing to set your career growth in motion, send your resume and cover letter.
Basic Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Excellent MS Office and other Administrative company specific software
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- High Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact, emotional intelligence, and diplomacy
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.