Job Reference No.
Type of engagement
Permanent and Pensionable
· Making schedules and arrangement of board of directors meetings whenever required.
· Preparation of administration reports and correspondences accurately and timely as directed by the CEO.
· Compiling, proofreading and revising documents, minutes and reports of Board and other committees.
· Custody of Sacco confidential documents.
· Filing of Administration department documents.
· Manning the office of the CEO.
· Facilitating CEO, board and sub committees meetings.
· Attending to all visitors at the CEO’s office.
· Assist the CEO in planning and execution of Board retreats and seminars.
· Maintain and improve the image of the office of the CEO and the Sacco at large.
· Manage the diary of the CEO.
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
· Diploma in a business related field
Skills and Desired Qualities:
a) Computer literate
b) Honest and confidential in nature
c) Good human and public relations
d) Ability to withstand pressure
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
How to Apply
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 25th June 2021.
NB: Those who do not qualify need not apply