Position: EXPATRIATE COCONUT FACTORY MANAGER -FROM COCONUT GROWING COUNTRIES (FOR A COCONUT PROCESSING COMPANY IN MOMBASA, KENYA)
Employer: A LEADING COCONUT PROCESSING COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-ECFM-010-2020
Job Category: MANAGEMENT
• Degree/diploma in food science and technology, process engineering, chemistry or related field.
• At least 15 years working experience in coconut processing factory as a factory manager.
• Expected salary is very negotiable. Housing facility will be provided and other generous company benefits.
Expatriate coconut factory manager reports to the managing director. He/she will be responsible for overseeing factory operations including production, quality control, general administration, logistics among other factory activities. Other duties include:
• Develop and implement reporting systems access the department for effective and efficient operational performance.
• Liasing with sourcing department to ensure achievement of production targets. Develop production schedules in coordination with the commercial department for sustainability of finished products requirements.
• Ensuring quality control of raw materials and final products in accordance with company international set standards.
• Regularly review and analyse the company systems and processes and recommend for improvement where necessary.