Professional Skills & Qualifications
• At least 2 –3 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
• Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
• Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• BS/BA degree preferred.
• Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for one company
• Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients;
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics;
• Handle the creation of large keyword lists;
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals;
• Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives;
• AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
• Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
• Excellent writing skills (blog and content writing)
• Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
Salary: ($600-$1700/month, negotiable, depending on experience and fit)