• Meeting the monthly sales target
• Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls; operating telephone equipment, and other telecommunications technologies.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
• Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services.
• Influence customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared guideline to give product reference information.
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Communicate with designated supervisor and provide feedback on a daily basis. Communication include issues raised by clients/leads and how best to address them.
• Keep the clients informed of new products and services.
• Prepare the customer/lead feedback on a daily basis.
• Prompt update of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications for the Telemarketing Executive Job
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in a telemarketing role preferably in a service industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including assisting in the creation and delivery of sales presentations.
- Excellent hands-on experience in MS Office Packages
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong strategic, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of CRM tool
- A master negotiator and inspiring team leader and achiever of results.
- An individual with strong presentation skills, capable of crafting together convincing and structured proposals to client.
Salary will be communicated during or after the interview.
Medical cover to be offered upon successful completion of the probation period.