The successful candidate’s main responsibility will be to grow trade by assisting the distributors with secondary trade strategies and introduce new products into the country. The ideal candidate must have B2B experience in the Shoe industry sector, excellent customer relationship skills with a sales track record and at least 5 years of experience in the Tanzanian Market. Must be eligible to work in Tanzania.
• Grow trade by assisting the distributors with secondary trade strategies.
• Introduce new products into the country.
• Executing sales strategies and marketing concepts for new products and technologies.
• Setting up and supporting the sales team across the country to ensure sales targets are achieved.
• Responsible for setting sales team targets with the Company Directors.
• Evaluate the performance of the sales team and sales managers against targets.
• Monitoring the sales team to make sure sales targets are met.
• Regular regional visits to keep updated with the Sales Team.
• Visit potential customers across the region and secure business deals.
• Reporting on a monthly basis on the performance of the business growth and direction.
• Set up an operational budget for the department based on agreed sales targets and projections.
• Monitor and analyse the activity of competitors and other changes in the market.
• Set up a marketing system that will support the growth of these new avenues.
• Must have a relevant Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
• A minimum of 8 years of sales experience with a sales track record.
• Experience with B2B in the Shoe industry.
• Experience working in East Africa.
• Must have impeccable communication skills.
• Passion for driving sales, flexible and customer oriented.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proven track record of achievement in growing a company’s portfolio.
Monthly net salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Position Level: Upper Mid-Level.
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Deadline: 10th October 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***