Terms of Reference
Introduction: CHERD AFRICA Limited is a real estate company that was established in 2013 to offer residential houses for sale in secure, serene and gated community environments to her customers. We give the best quality in the market at affordable prices.
CHERD Africa is determined to explore different opportunities that provides great value to our clients and strive to improve in the coming years. CHERD Africa is planning to develop residential villas on Plot LR No. KAJIADO/KITENGELA/89348, branded PineBrook Premier Villas Estate and has caused designs and drawings setting forth the work to be done. PineBrook Premier Villas development will comprise of 56, 3 and 4 bed-rooms Maisonettes with DSQ in a Gated community. The general features will include: -
• 56 detached units in a Gated community with an external boundary wall
• Internal live-fences
• Cabro parking areas
• Garden area/green yard
Expression of interest: CHERD Africa is inviting expression of interest to execute the Labour Contract only for the said works in accordance with the said drawing and specifications. The development will be undertaken in phases with the first phase comprised of 12 villas (6-four-bedroom houses and 6-three bedroom. For each phase the constructor will undertake the main structure work and plaster works. The scope of work will include: -
• Excavation and construction of the sub-structures and superstructures
• Install metallic doors, windows and grills for external openings
• Install wooden door frames and internal steel grills for internal openings
• Plaster the internal surfaces as per specifications
• Plaster/render external surfaces as per specifications
• Carry out quality works based on the approved designs and discussions with the developer.
• Ensure health and safety of its workers according to the established Social Safeguards guidelines
• Comply with the Environmental safeguards requirements as provided by the NEMA approval documents that shall be made available by the developer.
• Pay to the laborers and subcontractors for any work performed in connection with the Construction.
Architectural and Structural drawings shall be made available to the contractor to provide a competitive labour quotation following short listing.
This development shall be executed in phases as CHERD Africa LTD desires fit and based on availability funds for the development. Cost per phase will be agreed upon with the contractor at the time of execution.
Please submit your expression of interest by 27th September 2021. The expression of interest should include: -
1. Company profile showing the NCA level, machinery and staffing
2. Letter of motivation and details of your related work
3. Contacts of at least three references for which related works have been undertaken
You may send any enquiries via the above email addresses.
Visit www.cherdafrica.co.ke for more details of the company