Our client, a fast-growing mall in Nairobi, Kenya, is looking for a dynamic, innovative, and result-orientated individual to fill in the following position:
• Observing and implementing day to day health and safety protocols.
• Managing and overseeing all contractors at the property by ensuring they are signed, have valid work permit and identifiable lanyard.
• Assisting the mall manager in overseeing the total facilities management.
• Ensuring all tenant utility readings are reported to accounts in accordance with the schedules and format.
• Creating maintenance schedules for mall equipment.
• Ensuring all statutory inspections have been carried out and certificates received
• Updating and maintaining records to track maintenance and repairs.
• Overseeing all shop fit outs to ensure that they are adhering to the approved shop fit or shop removal
• Making sure to follow up on tenants who report problems within their units.
• Assisting the mall manager with the annual service charge budget
Key Qualifications and Experience.
• Be degree holder in Business Management or related course.
• At least 2 years of working experience.
• Individual with an NYS background will have an added advantage
• Awareness to health and safety policies
• Experience in managing multi-tenanted commercial property
• Experience in M&E maintenance and overseeing contractors.
• Knowledge in filing management.
• Excellent communication skills