LOCATION: SOUTH COAST MSAMBWENI
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Observe pressure gauges & test pipe systems and fix leaks.
- Perform scheduled maintenance.
- Perform other jobs responsibilities as assigned
- Weld components, vertical, or overheads positions.
- Troubleshoots, repairs and maintains mains distribution systems including pump motors, controls, piping etc
- Installs, troubleshoots and repairs new equipment and systems
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Able to interpret technical diagrams or blueprint
- Install and maintain wiring, control lighting system
- Inspect electrical components such as circuit breakers and electrical appliances
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair and replacement of wiring fixtures
- Monitors the performance of the electrical and electronic systems
- Undertakes general Project Engineering studies and activities
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering relevant education
- Possession of a formal Technical certificate shall be an added advantage.
- Experience serving in the same role in a reputable organization.
- Language: Can Speak, Read and Write English well.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- 2 to 3 years experience