1. Handle and take care of all assigned properties.
2. Create business plans for assigned properties.
3. Research customers’ needs and wants.
4. Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual inspections as required for a specific asset.
5. Provide and foster positive relationships with tenants, eternal clients, and internal clients.
6. Collaborate and maintain relationships with contractors.
7. Use marketing methods to attract potential tenants.
8. Design and manage budgets expenditure.
9. Research and analyze data and forecasts trends.
10.Supervise, educate and train properties’ personnel.
11.Create and present reports regularly.
12. Research potential clients and build long-term relationships with them.
13.Analyze and monitor the market conditions in order to anticipate market changes or trends.
14.Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices.
15 Developing and implementing programs policies and procedures for the various functions and operations of the Property Management department.
16. Acquisition, allocation, furnishing and administration of office space.; repair and maintenance of facilities furniture and fittings.
17.Acquisition and allocation of parking space.
18.Coordinate valuation of company property and updating and managing corporate property and asset inventory.
19. Overseeing the drawing of lease contracts with relevant stakeholders.
Requirements and qualifications
• Previous working as a Facility Manager for 3 years.
• Diploma / BS degree in Public/Business Administration, Land Economics, Surveying or similar relevant field.
• In-depth knowledge of property management and its financial aspects.
• Hands on with MS Office and relevant databases and software.
• Customer oriented approach.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proactive problem solver.
• Good planning, organizing and coordinating skills.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical verbal and written skills.
• Leadership skills.
• Strong communications and presentation skills
• Negotiation skills.
• Knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.