A minimum of a degree in Production Technology/ Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Gross Salary: Kshs 120k-150k
Our client is a local manufacturing company in Industrial equipment business activities. They seek to hire a Factory Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the manufacturing operation, support the production and ensuring an efficient operation in achieving business targets.
• Ensure swift and smooth plant start-ups and shutdowns through effective handovers at the start/end of every shift.
• Review production special orders and schedule earliest delivery.
• Monitor process output to ensure that client product specification, quality and plant efficiency is sustained.
• Monitor and coordinate the implementation of 5s and GEMBA (Housekeeping).
• Investigate/ escalate customer complaints and provide timely feedback for management action.
• Maintain employee and site safety in OSHA compliance for the production
• Interpret design drawings and give recommendations on best workable solutions.
• Timely dispatch of all customer orders without short supply, confirm quality, and supporting documentation at dispatch point.
• Work with both procurement and production to ensure no stock out, especially on packaging materials, also to maintain required stock level.
• Periodic stock count exercises.
• Regularly and independently, check stock balances.
• Ensure proper arrangement of materials in the store and Control inventory movements by using the First in First out (FIFO) technique.
• Receiving and verifying incoming materials in production and ensuring full documentation is accompanied.
• Capturing production in ERP system- Sage Evolution.
• Manage an inventory movement schedule on a daily basis, Checking RE-order levels
Qualifications & Experience
• A minimum of a degree in Production Technology/ Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience and 3 years in managerial or supervisory role in manufacturing
• CPA(K) or ACCA will be an added advantage
• Capable of making fast and sound decisions.
• Leadership, analytical and communication skills.
• Requisite knowledge of basic computer packages.
• People management skills
• Knowledge of SAP or SAGE
• Excellent communication skills in English and Kiswahili (both written and oral)
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Factory Manager) by 10th November 2022.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.