Employer: A FAST GROWING FURNITURE AND BUILDING MATERIALS MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Ref No: 2020-012-30
Job Category: MANAGEMENT
Salary: KSHS. 350,000 - 450,000
- Bachelors degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or related field. Other degree qualifications but with relevant factory management experience will be considered. Age factor is not a limitation.
- At least 10 years minimum working experience as a factory/operations manager or general manager in a busy manufacturing or engineering services company. Those with working experience in furniture manufacturing, recycling plants or building material manufacturing
Factory manager main roles includes:-
- Budget preparation and control.
- Be in charge of the general company operations by offering proper and effective financial and other general management controls.
- Direct and co-ordinate all activities in production, engineering, projects, logistics, quality assurance, finance, marketing and human resources management.
- Regularly review performance data to measure productivity and goals achievements.
- Maintaining an effective program of occupation health, safety and environment by implementing policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate factory maintenance (preventive and predictive maintenance).
- Be in charge of raw materials and other consumables planning and forecasting