• Western Kenya
The Factory supervisor is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
• Ensure that the production machines are running and operated at optimum level.
• Ensure that the daily plant production meets the standard quality and planned quantity as per the production schedule.
• Coordinate all the logistics from the central plant to the warehouses operations.
• Inspect, service and repair components of the production machines.
• Optimising the human resources headcount at the shop floor at all times.
• Ensuring that the safety standards and working conditions at the shop floor are secure.
• Establish a preventative maintenance program in cases of accidents and incidences at the place of work.
• Ensuring that the staff are well kitted in the standard and proper PPE, s when operating inside the factory.
• Ensure that the daily attendance reports are shared with the head office.
• Tests and quality control as per KEBs standards.
• Prepare working rota, staff wage bill verses the actual production and work order.
• Liaise with the factory management and stakeholders on matters shop floor production and operations.
• Ensure staff records are maintained and updated at all times.
• Ensure that the safety policy on accidents and incidents at the site are observed in cases of such eventualities at the shop floor.
Requirement and Qualifications.
• Diploma in any business related studies.
• 2 years working experience in a supervisory level.
• 3 years experience in working in a factory.
• The candidate must have the ability to apply data to formulas in excel and computer graphics.
• Computer knowledge as most plants use computerized equipment.
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number with ‘’Factory Operations Supervisor’’ on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.