Roles and Responsibilities
• Prepare food as per the agreed plans.
• Make sure the hygiene and food safety standards are met in all stages of food preparation, starting with the ingredients and ending with the finished dish which leaves the kitchen door
• Monitoring and ensuring hygiene and safety standards
• Must hold a degree or at least a diploma in Hospitality and or food and beverage preparation from a reputable institution
• Experience in Three - Five Star Hotels
• Mature age of 35 years+
• At least 5 years’ experience working as a Sous-Chef or Junior Chef
• Should be willing to work for a family residential home in Nairobi.
• Should be able to prepare different types of cuisine ranging from, but not limited to; local, Arabic, Italian, French and Middle EAST.
• Pastry Experience
• Must be able to keep up with cooking trends and come up with new menus.
• Should maintain a high level of cleanliness.
• Should have excellent communication skills.
• Should demonstrate a high level of honesty and integrity.
• Must be proactive and self-motivated.
• Must have ability to work with minimum or no supervision
Negotiable from Ksh. 40,000+