Simba Fresh Ltd is a Large agricultural Farm dealing in growing and selling of Fresh farm produce especially Herbs, Vegetables and Fruits.
It is located in Naromoru, Nyeri county on the Nyeri-Nanyuki highway.
3. Farm Accountant
Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible for financial and management accounting
• Responsible for cost analysis to ensure maximum profitability
• Ensuring prompt payment to suppliers
• Ensuring prompt raising of invoices and following up with customers for payment
• Bank reconciliations
• Stock reconciliation for farm produce
• Managing payroll, statutory deductions, and tax returns
• Responsible for cost pricing of work in progress stock items
• Assist management in budgeting, cash flow forecasts and financial reporting
• Analyze and report on project and product costing
• Create production of daily and periodic cost statements
• Maintain general ledger
• Develop accounting and financial management systems and reports
• Analyze and interpret monthly operating or project performance against budget
• Participate in labour allocation and costing
• Must be CPA K Graduate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Land economics / Agribusiness or related field preferred
• At least 5 Years’ experience in agribusiness industry.
• Proven track record to lead and develop various teams
• Adaptable without compromising values
• Strong business acumen
• Calm under pressure, with strategic outlook
• Able to multitask and deliver under minimal supervision
• Able and willing to work for extended hours.