• Indoor and outdoor washing, cleaning and cooking
• Running errands
• Managing the farm and also workers
• Maintain and grow the garden and farm to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations.
• Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, emptying bins, managing weed control and leaf raking.
• Service all garden equipment and machinery.
• Maintain a clean garden by clearing rubbish and litter from the garden and grounds.
• Ensuring security by taking care of the home and farm
• Other miscellaneous duties
• Diploma or certificate in an agricultural related field
• Training in agriculture will be an added advantage
• At least 1 year of experience as a farm manager and home caretaker
• Honest, disciplined and trustworthy
• Should have good communication skills