1. Packing the products and supplies needed prior to the opening of the market in accordance with the BKD Farmer's Market checklist.
2. Transporting the products and supplies to/ from the market location.
3. BKD vendor booth setup (adhering to BKD Farmer's Market booth setup guidelines), including setting up the tent, table(s), signage etc.
4.Selling BKD products by giving out samples, describing the products and their usage and answering questions.
5. Processing/recording all sales.
6. Maintaining vendor booth appearance and product inventory.
7. BKD vendor booth breakdown, including packing up all unsold products in an organised and careful manner, cleaning the area, and disposing of trash appropriately.
8. The salesperson is expected to wear a clean BKD logo t-shirt (will be provided) and/or BKD apron.
9. Elevate complaints to management.
10. Provide customers information about the products.
11. Greet the customers.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. A degree in sales, marketing, commerce or a related field will be advantageous.
2. Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Clean and neat appearance to provide a positive company image to the public.
5. Flexible work hours.
6. Prior experience in retail.
7. Motivation to work through busy shifts.