Responsible for maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Meet greet and welcome guests promptly in a warm and friendly manner.
- Prepare, maintain and conduct briefing using the briefing sheet before every shift.
- Assign stations, follow up on missing items and communicate on the same to all team members and outlets in a timely manner.
- Maintain continuous presence on the floor and ensure all guests are promptly attended to.
- Ensure guest are serviced within specified time frames.
- Have a good knowledge of menu and presentation standards as well as train the team in all food and beverage aspects.
- Engage with guests throughout their dining period in the outlets to ensure they are comfortable and their needs are met.
- Able to answer any questions regarding menu and assist with menu selections.
- Able to anticipate any unexpected guest need and reacts promptly and tactfully.
- Apply service techniques correctly at all times and serve Food & Beverage items with enthusiasm.
- Conducts monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- Take an active role in coaching and developing junior staff.
- Any other duties related to food and beverage service assigned by the manager.
- Open and close shift in accordance with manager's checklist.
- Properly execute revenue and check control procedures on shift.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured