JOB LOCATION: SAUDI ARABIA
SALARY: 500-600 USD
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Administer all activities in pool area and ensure compliance to all safety rules and regulations and monitor all persons entering issues and ensure appropriate authorization.
• Maintain neat and clean pool area and water at all times and perform everyday vacuuming and cleaning of pool.
• Ensure neat and clean restroom and perform various chemical tests as per requirement.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with associates and residents and ensure compliance to all safety programs and policies of organization.
• Organize and participate in all training classes and install and break down pool deck on everyday basis.
• Manage and greet all guests pleasantly and ensure efficient supply of fresh towels to all residents and guests.
• Coordinate with servers and provide optimal guest amenities and maintain clean glasses.
• Provide optimal level of services to all guests and residents and ensure compliance to facility policy.
• Monitor inventory of all pool tools and maintain adequacy in same and manage drop and pick up of towels from laundry.
Must have good understanding of the English language. CPR and First Aide Certified is an added advantage. Excellent customer service skills. Ready to work varied shifts during Weekdays, weekends and holidays.
High School diploma or equivalent. Basic Computer knowledge. Certificate in health safety.
Previous experience working as a Pool Guest Attendant or Lifeguard.