Reports to: Partnerships Manager
Location: Nairobi, Waste collection Centres
Summary of Role
TakaTaka Solutions is recruiting for a passionate and experienced Data collector. The Field data Collector will carry out waste collection surveys in various waste collection centres and help us maintain our database.
Duties in this position primarily involve data collection, data entry, Filing and for scanning documents. The data will be collected from a variety of sources, including our in-house database comparison and public surveys. The candidate should be able to work from both a computer and a mobile device to upload data as promptly as possible. Our ideal candidate has experience with data collection.
TakaTaka Solutions is the largest waste management and recycling company in Kenya and are fully vertically integrated. We are active in waste collection, sorting, composting, buy back centres and recycling. Our average recycling rate is 95%, we manage more than 2,000 tons of waste every month and employ 430 staff.
Field data Duties and Responsibilities
● Collect Waste data from internal and external sources
● Analyze data collected from Waste collection centres
● Present your findings to management
● Managing all data collected in soft copy
● Ensure that all data is accurate and properly analyzed and organized
● Conduct research and collect information by assigned methods.
● Appropriate document and report results.
● Complete research/survey/assessment in specific areas.
● Travel to designated area and conduct interviews and complete surveys
Requirement and qualifications
● Degree or diploma in data science or related field
● Data collection or database experience (Added Advantage)
● Research and organizational skills
● Strong communication abilities
● Ability to deal and communicate with Waste pickers.
Interested candidates can apply with their CV and cover letter via "Apply Now Button".