FIELD DEBT COLLECTOR’S JOB DESCRIPTION
• Research and analyze accounts prior to initiating debtor contact, examine historical data and evaluate past collection efforts.
• Determine the most effective and economical means of locating the debtor and then make debtor visits.
• Make payment plans with debtors
• Produce daily productivity reports (debtor visited, amount collected)
• Maintain complete records on all accounts including, but not limited to, detailed documentation on collection efforts.
• Utilize all available resources; skip tracing and private investigation techniques to locate debtors and any relevant credit information pertaining to the company and/or officers responsible for the debt.
• Maintain a consistent level of professionalism at all times with the debtor
• Follow company processes and procedures.
• Maintain organized and current physical files for open accounts in queue.
• Conduct background and asset investigation on accounts recommended for litigation and transfer to the legal department with all information pertaining to the debtors’ status reported in a clear and concise manner.
• Have the ability to effectively communicate findings in writing.
• O level Education above
• Fluent in English and Swahili.
• Field experience in Debt collection, insurance, investigation or marketing in Kisii, Eldoret & Nairobi.
• Certificate of good conduct and three referees.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Training in credit management, or private investigation will be an added advantage
If you qualify send your application indicating the title as “FIELD DEBT COLLECTOR”.