Field Operations Supervisor
Persea Oils & Orchards
Supply Chain & Procurement
Our company located in Kabati, Muranga County is seeking to hire the position Field Operations Supervisor to mobilize raw material for our conventional oil production.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- To establish new linkages and networks between avocado sources in different counties in Kenya and the larger East African region.
- To oversee and manage the field logistical operations to maximize efficiency and minimize the raw material cost for the organization.
- To Improve volumes during the low avocado season
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
- To engage and recruit large avocado farmers for exports and oil processing in key regions.
- To ensure ensures volumes are delivered on time to minimize shortages.
- Oversee and manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing.
- To oversee field operations related to the logistics of harvesting and distribution of raw material from agreed sources/farmers to Persea Oils and Orchards ltd
- Research, collect and analyze data, compiling reports in order to support viability of supply chain key projects and effectiveness.
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, etc.
- Assist in the negotiation of prices and terms with suppliers, vendors or freight forwarders ensuring best prices and savings aligned with attaining company target volumes of raw material.
- Assist, support, and provide backup coverage for all field team members
- Coordinate with other staff members and players in the supply chain to successfully implement changes and new systems.
- Help foster trusting relationships with business partners.
Key Competencies and Attributes
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a field team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- To prove track record of the ability to lead a field team.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Procurement/Supply Chain Management or a related course.
- Membership with a Recognized Professional Body.
- Experience in Supply chain Management in the manufacturing services industry preferably in agro-processing.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience with at least 3 years in agro industry inputs and distribution.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured