The successful Must have at least 3 years’ experience working in the same position in the Automotive industry
- Achieve set sales targets and increase the overall market share of the assigned product portfolio.
- Brand positioning and sales promotion through intelligent market assessment
- Product retail price positioning studies; countermeasure proposals for brand positioning
- Develop and enhance an effective supply route to market.
- Develop new business strategies for customer acquisition.
- Identify growth opportunity areas and business dealers to strengthen our business.
- Review and document market research and intelligence feedback
- Protect and develop the existing dealers and clients through continuous relationship building.
- Regular and constant monitoring, analysis & evaluation of competitor activity
- Dealer and Network Development through brand visibility
- Debt and account management and ensuring credit management.
- Problem resolution – technical, warranty, customer complaints
- Handle all customer feedback with root cause analysis.
- Customer database management
- Customer retention strategies through developing the existing customer base.
- Continuous relationship building and customer satisfaction initiatives.
- Provide accurate and timely reports.
- Prepare and submit activity reports.
- Gather market intelligence reports.
- Must a relevant bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Mechanical
- Must at least 3 years’ experience work in a similar position
- Must be customer oriented.
- Must be a problem solver.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 60,000 – 70,000 /= (Approx. – (600 - 700 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 27th June 2021.
endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of
applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks
your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean
you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job
board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***