The Field Sales Agent is responsible for the onboarding of applicants and the processing of loans for customers. He/She will be based at Aspira’s retail partners and acts as a facilitator for Aspira sales and marketing activities. The Sales Agent is also entrusted with the role of nurturing the relationship with the retailer staff, management and stakeholders. The Sales Agent reports to an Account Manager and ensures alignment with the latter for the prompt execution of the company’s sales and marketing plans, including the branding of the retailer store. As a frontliner, the Sales Agent also ensures that the customer onboarding and all other processes are as per Aspira’s policies and procedures. On a regular basis, the Sales Agent also shares reports and information as per the company’s KPI management processes.
- Demonstrates and Champions the Customer Experience strategy that is aligned with and supports the overall business strategy.
- Maintains a body of knowledge on current and emerging Sales and Marketing best practices and processes.
- Introduce customers to Aspira.
- Assist customers download and set up the App, or register via the online portal or Agent POS
- Give the customer the Credit Facility Agreement and ensure that he/she has signed it properly
- Conduct Due diligence on the customer
- Promptly inform the Company’s Management of any complaint raised by a customer.
- Promptly communicate to the customer of any relevant communication from the Company to the Customer.
- Provide such reports as may be required from time to time by the Company
- Assist and train the Merchant/ Retailer’s staff in relation to the Merchant’s/Retailer’s duties and obligations in relation to the Credit Financing.
- Builds a positive team culture with strong positive engagement with Retailer Staff and stakeholders
Key Performance Areas
- Full compliance to company policies and procedures, including fraud prevention and customer service
- Disbursements processed vs. targets
- Consistency of disbursements processed and growth rate
- Customer service and satisfaction levels
- Level of Aspira branding in retailer shop where the agent is based
- Diploma in related field
- Strong Sales, Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Committed to exceptional customer service and ability to deal with demanding customers and process escalations
- Action oriented, diligent, proactive and solution-oriented, with excellent problem solving skills
- Energetic and motivating individual
- Creative thinking and problem solving approach
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Multitasking with ease to handle the needs of various parties at the same time