If you are from a sales background, have you been selling IT, ICT, or IT peripheral goods, services, and or software in a B2B environment to IT Managers? Then read further. Please do not send us an application if you have not been dealing with IT or selling to IT.
Do you want to join a unique company engaged in green manufacturing serving not only clients but the society? You are a high performer Interested in success oriented remuneration?
The ideal candidate will engage in maximum face time with prospects and build a successful customer base. This candidate will be determined, focused and have strong communication and relationship building skills. The role involves selling eco-friendly toner cartridges and related Managed Printing Services in a direct sales approach to IT managers, procurement working with SME's and larger corporate clients.
Main responsibilities of the role:
• Generate new business through active value selling
• Close new contracts for consumables and Managed Print Services
• Manage client relationships and ensure continued business
• Accurately forecast and deliver against monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue & margin KPI’s
Qualifications and skills required:
• Minimum Bachelor degree with business background preferable.
• Positive attitude, go getter
• Has a sense of urgency to get tasks done.
• Ability to sell a brand promise & product concept instead of selling on price only
• Minimum 2 years Experience in B2B sales/business development in Kenya
• Meet our key core values, importantly integrity, curiosity, and responsiveness.
• Can hit the ground running allowing quick revenue stream generation
We do also take fresher that enter from other client facing domains. Female encouraged to apply. Our current ratio of 30%, with a target to reach 50% female employment.